- Read and write tens of millions of time-series data points per second on consumer-grade mechanical hard disks.
- Novel compression system allows out-of-order insertions with no impact on performance or compression ratios.
- Advanced signal processing algorithms provide 30-70% better compression ratios than standard methods with no speed impact.
- Read and write several hundreds of years of data with second-level frequency without performance degradation.
- Deep I/O optimization for Windows and Linux.
- Scales up over the network to cluster multiple systems for high availability, failover and increased I/O performance.
- Scales down to embeddable systems.
- Parallel aggregation queries to aggregate data across multiple time series.
- Visualization tools and BI integration for reporting and analytics.